fuboTV is an excellent service that allows you to stream over 100 channels. If you wish to cancel the fobuTV subscription or the free trial offer, use this guide to show you how it’s done.
Note: If you want to pause your subscription instead of cancel it, you can read the ‘Can I pause my fuboTV subscription?’ post at fubo.tv.
Cancel fobuTV From Web Browser
This method can be used no matter what device you use. It’s the only option for Amazon Firestick / Fire TV or if you watch the service from a desktop browser.
- Open any web browser and visit https://fubo.tv/account.
- Select the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Select “Yes” or “Cancel Subscription” on the next screen to confirm cancellation.
Cancel fobuTV From Roku
This option will only work if you signed up for your subscription through the Roku fobuTV channel interface.
- From the Home screen, arrow over to highlight the FobuTV channel icon.
- Press the asterisk * on the remote. A menu will appear.
- Arrow down to “Manage subscription” then press “OK” on the remote.
- Arrow to “Cancel Subscription“, then press “OK” on the remote.
Cancel fobuTV From Apple TV
This option will only work if you signed up for the fobuTV subscription or free trial through the Apple TV interface.
- Starting at the Home screen, go to “Settings“.
- Select “Users and Accounts“.
- Choose the account at the top of the screen.
- Select “Subscriptions“.
- Select “fuboTV.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” > “Confirm“.
I hope this guide has assisted you in finding where the option to cancel your FuboTV subscription is located.