For some users, figuring out how to sign out of Netflix on their Fire TV / Firestick might be a chore. The option isn’t exactly in a place you would expect. Here are the steps for how you can sign out of Netflix app on the Fire TV / Firestick.
- Open the Netflix channel.
- From the main screen in the Netflix channel/app, arrow left to open the left pane.
- Arrow down and select the “Get help” option.
- The bottom option of the next screen is “Sign out“.
- Select “Yes” on the prompt asking “Are you sure that you want to sign out?“.
That’s it! That’s how you sign out of Netflix on Fire TV and Firestick. Now you can sign back in to the app using a different account if you wish.
This will work on almost any Netflix channel app compatible with devices like, Roku, Vizio Smart TVs, and more.