For some users, figuring out how to sign out of Netflix on their Fire TV / Firestick might be a chore. The option isn’t exactly in a place you would expect. Here are the steps for how you can sign out of Netflix app on the Fire TV / Firestick.
Signing out of Netflix from Fire TV App
- Open the Netflix channel.
- From the main screen in the Netflix channel/app, arrow left to open the left pane.
- Arrow down and select the Get help option.
- The bottom option of the next screen is Sign out.
- Select Yes on the prompt asking Are you sure that you want to sign out?.
That’s it! That’s how you sign out of Netflix on Fire TV and Firestick. Now you can sign back into the app using a different account if you wish.
Sign Out from Netflix Website
If you no longer have access to the device that is using your Netflix account, you can sign out of all devices remotely using the Netflix website.
- Sign into your Netflix account using a web browser.
- Select your picture icon at the upper-right part of the screen then choose Account.
- On the Account Settings page, scroll down to Settings and select Sign out of all devices.