Of you wish to switch to a different account in the Peacock channel/app on your Roku or Firestick, we’ll help you figure out the steps with this easy-to-use tutorial. Just follow these steps:
Signing Out from the App
These steps will work on most devices such as the Roku, Firestick, Apple TV+.
- Open the Peacock app/channel as you normally would.
- Press Left on the directional pad on the remote to bring up the menu.
- Navigate up to your profile picture at the top of the right pane then select it.
- From the Who’s watching? screen press Up on the directional pad to highlight ⚙️ Account, then select it.
- Press Down on the directional pad several times until Sign out is highlighted, then selected.
- Confirm that you would like to Sign out on the next screen by selecting Sign out.
Now the peacock app will provide the option to pick a plan or sign in again using whatever account you like.
Sign Out of All Devices Remotely
If you don’t have access to the device you wish to sign out of Peacock from, you can use the Peacock website to sign out of all of your devices.
- Use a web browser to login to the Peacock website.
- Select the Account button at the upper-right of the screen.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Select the Sign Out All link.
- Confirm your selection to Sign Out All Devices.