It’s absolute hell to rewatch a TV series on Hulu because the app will constantly skip to the end of episodes you didn’t completely watch.
The only way to fix this problem is to clear your watch history. Clearing the history resets all data about where you left off from when you last watch movies and shows. This will force it to work properly.
Follow these steps to clear Hulu watch history:
- Log in to Hulu using a web browser.
- Mouse over your name in the upper-right corner. A menu will appear. Select “Account“.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy And Settings” section, and select “California Privacy Rights“.
- Check the “Watch History” box, then select the “Clear Selected” button.
- A popup will appear for you to confirm your selection. Select the “Clear” button.
Your watch history will now be completely reset for all movies and TV shows.
Is there a way to clear watch history for a single TV series?
Nope. Hulu does not provide a way to “unwatch” a single series or a single episode.