There may come a time when you need to find out what the IP address to your Roku device is. There are several ways you can locate this information. We’ll show you the quickest ways to access this information.
Note: The Roku device must be connected to a network before it is assigned an IP address.
Option 1 – In Roku Settings
- From the Home screen, scroll to the Settings option, then select “OK” on the Roku remote.
- Choose “Network“.
- The IP address can be viewed under the “About” option.
Option 2 – Roku App
- Download and install the Roku app to your Android or iOS device.
- Ensure your device is connected to the same network as your Roku device.
- Open the Roku app, then tap “Devices“.
- Select the three dots next to the Roku for which you want to locate the IP address.
- Tap “View System Info“.
- The IP Address is displayed on the screen.
If neither of the above options work for you, another option would be to bring up the web interface for your network router or scan your network from a computer using a utility like Angry IP to display devices on your network.