Does somebody know the PIN to your Roku who shouldn’t? A PIN number can be set for parental controls, access to make purchases, and access to guest mode. Learn how to change your Roku PIN code with these steps:
- From any desktop or phone web browser, login to my.roku.com.
- In the “PIN preference” area, select the “Update” button.
- Type your new PIN in the “Change current PIN” section.
- Set any other options you want as desired in the “Making purchases and adding content” and “Parental Controls for The Roku Channel“.
- Don’t forget to select “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
Can you change the PIN on the Roku?
No. You can only make the changes in your account via the Roku web site.