Does somebody know the PIN to your Roku who shouldn’t? You might want to change it!
A PIN number can be set on your Roku account to control access for parental controls, access for making purchases, and allowing access to guest mode. Learn how to change your Roku PIN code with these steps:
- From any desktop or phone web browser, login to my.roku.com.
- Select the ☰ icon located at the upper-right corner of the web page, then choose My Account.
- In the PIN preference area, select the Update button.
- Type your new PIN in the “Change current PIN” section.
- Set any other options you want as desired in the “Making purchases and adding content” and “Parental Controls for The Roku Channel“.
- Don’t forget to select “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! You have successfully changed the PIN number linked to your Roku account and device. I hope this guide has helped!
Can you change the PIN using the menus on the Roku?
No. You can only make the changes in your account via the Roku web site.
Can you set different PIN numbers for different Roku devices?
The PIN is tied to the Roku account that is linked to the device. You will need to use a different Roku account with your Roku device if you wish to use a different PIN.