When browsing the streaming channels for the Roku, you may have noticed that there is a star rating for each channel. How do you leave your own rating for a channel though? I will cover how to rate a Roku channel in this post.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to get to the Home screen.
- Use the arrows on the remote to highlight the channel you wish to rate. Don’t press OK to open the channel. Just highlight it.
- Press * on the remote to bring up the channel options screen.
- Use up and down on the arrow pad to highlight “My rating“.
- With “My rating” highlighted, use left and right on the arrow bad to change the rating. You can set your rating to 1 to 5 stars. Select “OK” to save your rating.
- Select “Done” when you’re ready to exit the screen.
You can use these steps to set a channel rating on TCL Roku models, Roku Streaming Stick, and Roku box models.