If you need to find the IP Address of your Amazon Fire TV, there are a few different ways you can locate it. We’ll show you the best and quickest way to view the IP Address with this guide.
Note: Your Fire TV must be connected to a network in order to view the IP Address.
Option 1 – Fire TV Menus
- From the Home screen, go to “Settings” ⚙.
- Choose “My Fire TV“. On older devices, select “System” or “Device“.
- Select “About“.
- Select “Network“, and you will see the IP Address in the right pane.
Option 2 – Network Scan
If you wish to find the IP Address for Fire TV a different way, you can do so from any PC by scanning the network. There are many network scanners available for download. My choice is AngryIP. It works on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Perform these steps to scan for the IP Address.
- Download and install Angry IP. If you don’t have it already, Java will need to be installed on your computer to use Angry IP.
- Start Angry IP, then go to “Tools” > “Fetchers…“
- Move the “MAC Vendor” to the left side under “Selected fetchers“. Select “OK“.
- Start the scan. Once completed, the line with “Amazon” for the MAC Vendor is a Fire TV on your network. You can see the IP Address in the IP column.
I hope this guide has helped you quickly and easily find the IP Address to your Fire TV. Let me know how it worked out for you in the comments section.