Users of the ESPN app on the Amazon Firestick may find themselves getting an error that says “Install Failure – ESPN has been corrupted and cannot be installed” when they attempt to install the app. Oddly, this problem seems to happen about every few months.
What usually solves this problem is simply updating the Firestick software. Here are some steps that have helped ESPN users in the past that should help you fix this error and get back to enjoying the app on your Fire TV.
Use these steps to update:
- Starting from the Home screen of the Firestick, select “Settings“.
- Select “My Fire TV” or “Device & Software“.
- Select “About“.
- Select “Check for Updates“.
- If an update is found, select “Install Update“.
- Wait while your Firestick is updated with the latest FireOS software.
I hope these steps worked for you and it has solved your problem with the ESPN not installing on the Amazon Firestick. Please let us know how these steps worked out for you.