Users of the Amazon Prime Video channel on the Roku may encounter a problem where an audio description track is playing while watching certain movies. With just a small change to a setting, this can be resolved. Just follow these steps.
- Start playing the movie that you are experiencing the problem with.
- Press 🔼 on the control pad. Options will appear on the screen.
- Use the 🔼 button to toggle the selection to the top line of menu items. Select “Audio & Languages“.
- Select “English” or the language you wish to use. Press the “OK” button.
- A menu will appear. Choose “English” then press “OK“.
Now your Amazon Prime Video movie should play without the audio description track.